Ah, Spring, when smart business people’s fantasies turn to….Internet Marketing!
Good news is that there is a lot of free/low cost seminar activity in the Central PA area in the coming weeks. Here is where Kiwi will be speaking on a number of topics. Please contact the individual organizations to learn more. We’ve included the links or emails we’ve been provided with to date. Hope to see you there!
- Elizabethtown Library; Seven Secrets to Success in Social Media, Monday, 4/18/2011 6:00pm – 7:30pm; register online or learn more about it: http://bit.ly/e1TJl3
- New Holland Business Association Breakfast at Garden Spot Village; “Using Social Media to Grow Your Business,” Tuesday, 4/19/2011. The breakfast will be at 7:30 a.m. This is a shorter presentation and not as in-depth as the others. For more info, LDodge@gardenspotvillage.org.
- Manheim Township Public Library; “7 Ways to Kick Your Competitors’ Butts Online,” Wednesday, 4/20/2011 11:30am – 1pm; register online or learn more about it: http://bit.ly/e6aQgd
- Wheatland-Conestoga chapter of American Business Women’s Association, Tuesday, 5/3/2011, at the Farm & Home Center in Lancaster just off Manheim Pike. Social/networking starts at 6:00 pm, and dinner is at 6:30 pm. More info to come.
- SMEI York meeting; Kiwi Marketing Group is the sponsor for the meeting and will be featuring a slideshow during breakfast on “What We Learned at Search Engine Strategies Conference This Year”; Wednesday, 5/11/2011. For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Community First Fund’s Women’s Business Center Entrepreneurial Speaker Series in Reading; “Utilizing Social Media to Build Your Business.” Event will be held on Thursday, 6/2/2011 from 4:00 – 6 pm, most likely Community First Fund’s offices in Reading: 505 Penn Street, 2nd Floor, Reading, PA 19601. Details TBA.